- Since implants have a very high energy requirement, power one IMPLANT plus, as an especially durable
- The mercury containing power one IMPLANT plus p675 version is not available
- Electrochemical system Zinc Air Typical capacity (mAh) 500 Diameter (mm) 11.6 Height (mm) 5.4 Weight (g) 1.85
- Power-One Zinc-Air Batteries Are Made In Germany By Varta Micro batteries. Power-One Batteries Is Regarded As One Of Europe’s Leading Brands.
- The High And Stable Voltage Level Ensures Long Running Times In High Power And Digital Hearing Devices.
- Power-One Batteries Have Extra Long Tabs For Easy Handling And Insertion Of The Cell Into The Hearing Device.
- Battery life varies for every user, according to the programs used each day, your implant type, the thickness of skin covering your implant, and the size and type of battery used.
- Streaming from compatible Apple devices, True Wireless devices or FM may decrease sound processor battery life depending on how often and for how long streaming is engaged.
- A long service life with a guaranteed high cell voltage thanks to a patented cathode technology makes frequent battery changing redundant and promises the best sound.
- Each individual cell is tested for its electrical and mechanical characteristics in accordance with its specifications.
- A highly developed film seal for every cell guarantees that the battery does not dry out or drain prematurely.
- The stainless steel housing provides high-level stability and safe protection against corrosion.
Power One Implant Plus Battery P675 for Cochlear devices (30 cells)
- Designed especially for cochlear implant sound processors
- Compatible with Nucleus® 7, Nucleus® Kanso, Nucleus® 6, Nucleus® 5, Nucleus® Freedom Sound Processor and many more
- High Quality, Made in Germany
- Optimum Service Life & Performance
- Recommended by Cochlear Corp.
- Perfect Anti-Corrosion Protection
- The manufacturer, Varta-Microbattery, claims the most advanced production line of any producer
There are no reviews yet.